Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pin It Weekly #209

Happy Wednesday! It's time for Pin It Weekly and I have been pinning some new quilting ideas. One of those ideas is a new board of quilting books. Already I have over 125 pins. 

Scrappy Fat Quarter Quilts by That Patchwork Place http://www.amazon.com/dp/1604685697/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_GIy4ub1CNRDBGAll Things Quilting with Alex Anderson: From First Step t... https://www.amazon.com/dp/1607058561/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_fNgRyb2KDJ2N7


a common thread by gwen marston

I met Amanda Jean Nyberg at my very first Quilt Market ever. She was debuting her book, Sunday Morning Quilts (co-authored with Cheryl Arkison) and I was lucky enough to procure an autograph…intuitive color and design book by jean wells


Art Quilt Maps by Valerie S. Goodwin -- Transform the places you love—and places you’ve always imagined or wanted to see—into hypnotic art quilts. Award-winning artist Valerie Goodwin shows you how to make quilted maps with easy fabric collage techniques and innovative designs based on maps of your favorite places.

I've also been pinning quilt blocks because I've been looking for a few blocks that really speak to me. I'm working on a special project and want some ideas. While I'm doing that, though, I'm pinning what I find. 

Bee In My Bonnet: My Flower Box Quilt Block Tutorial and Sew Along!!!

It's July, and that means it's time for another beautiful block from Gen X Quilters (& Y too) using our Lucky Penny collection. Join in for some summer fun by clicking on the picture.



Churn Dasher Quilt Block Tutorial - 5", 7-1/2", 10" and 12-1/2" blocks - 10 layout variations

Nine-Patches and Triangles Get Together to Form Goose in the Pond Blocks: How to Make Goose in the Pond Quilt Blocks

I found the pattern for this Card Trick quilt block free on-line at Quilter's Cache: http://www.quilterscache.com/C/CardTrickB...

Road to California Quilt Block Pattern: About the Road to California Quilt Block

Sew Australia Block for Kelly--August | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

As I mentioned earlier, these are all on my "quilt, blocks" board along with, oh, 450 other pins. 
Have a great week!

No comments: