Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Quilt Inspiration moves to Monday

I am sorry that I can't work on Sunday Quilt Inspiration. I have some sort of stomach ick going on. I've been in bed or on the couch all day. Hopefully I'll be back to myself soon. Until then I plan to sleep a lot and milk the misery--Richard is catering to my every need. Why, he brought me a glass of Sprite only five hours ago and offered a plate of ribs just now. Isn't he treating me well?

Tuesday edit: I don't know where the last three days have gone, but I have a feeling that's they are somewhere under my bedcovers. I've been sick with some kind of stomach bug. 

Today I finally got out of the house and into the studio for a little while. I didn't accomplish much, but I felt good to be in a different room and to handle fabric and thread. I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be better and I'll be able to do more than just turn on a few lights and the machine. 

2 comments:

Kaja said...

Poor you!I hope you feel better soon.

Mary Marcotte said...

Thanks, Kaja! I am beginning to feel better. I'm up and moving around and even did a little sewing this morning. That's a always a good sign!