Monday, November 13, 2017

Houston IQA {5} More ribbons!

If you've been following along for the last week, you know that I've been posting some of the photos I took while at the Houston Quilt Festival. The quilts below are more of the winners, but honestly, every quilt was amazing. 




I spent most of my time looking at the "big" winners, MQG quilts, Tactile Architecture, In Full Bloom and Celebration of Color, but there were other exhibits, many of which I passed through, others I simply missed for lack of time.


I hope you spend a bit of time looking at these and enjoying them as much as I did and still am. Looking through the photos and enhancing them has been almost as much fun since I get to see them all over again.

Once they are on published here, I plan to pin them to my Pinterest board, "heart, quilts" so you'll be able to find them there as well. I encourage you to repin them as you like. 








Which of these is your favorite? I still can't choose!
Lastly, you can find all the other posts on my visit to Houston here {1}here {2}(purchases), here {3}, and here {4}

No comments: