Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pin It Weekly #236

Young Girl Combing Her Hair - Pierre-Auguste RenoirHow's your Pinterest? I've been struggling to get on the computer at all. I've been busy cleaning the studio (YAY!) and doing some sewing (happy dance!) 

All that translates to I haven't been pinning. 

But other people have. So let's take a look at their work, shall we? Let's start with some artwork from James McNichols' "Paintings" board.



Summer by Johanna Harmon

There will be blue days. - PicassoI. Davidi (1872 – 1935, English)

A Hundred Percent Cowboy ~ Jack Sorenson

Isn't this little fella cute? He reminds me of my boys when they were about this age. Cowboys in their bones. Then they grew up!

Image of Sherbet Stripe QuiltCamping Quilt, Modern Stripes, Bear Hiking Forest Canoeing, Camp Sur, Birch Fabrics, Organic All Natural Baby Boy Blanket

These quilts are on my "Heart, quilts" board and have been pinned to Emily Y's "Quilt On My Friend" board.

I love this guy. He is my Wandering Bear applique template (available in my shop) and here I placed him on this simple strip quilt background made out of a couple jelly rolls. Find the free pattern on my site! shannon-brinkley.com

The QuiltCon 2016 giveaway quilt pattern is now available! The Eidos Quilt was designed by Agatha June pieced by @dontcallmebetsy and quilted by @gina_pina. Best of all the quilt pattern is available for purchase today in the MQG shop! And one lucky QuiltCon attendee will win this finished quilt in Pasadena (tickets will be available onsite). #quiltcon #eidosquilt by themqg

Modern Quilting Gallery | The Modern Quilt GuildPostcards from Japan - by Helene Knott. Here's an idea if you have a really great piece of Asian fabric.

And finally Kim Hyatt's "Barns" board. Lots of these have been pinned from my "barn, yard" board.

barnRED BARN~Southall barn in Franklin, TN

Snow Covered Barn

North Indiana Amish Country Fall 2012

Thanks to everyone who has been visiting and pinning my boards. 


1 comment:

Kaja said...

I like that Japanese-y quilt a lot. My second son has just been to Japan and bought me lots of lovely bits of fabric that will one day be a quilt.